The 21st Triennale is a huge event including a number of exhibitions, that are taking place in different locations in and near Milan and will last from 2 April until 12 September 2016.
Ticket or pass?
Visitors to this international exhibition can choose between buying a 5-month single ticket or a 5-month pass, in order to access all the exhibitions included in the programme.
Please note that if you wish to pay a full visit to any of the locations you will have to pay for an integration, which varies according to the museum.
– The Regular Single Ticket costs 15 €, reductions are available for children, groups, disabled and others (for additional information you should check the official website). By keeping the ticket, visitors can access any exhibition in the programming, but only once per each exhibit, during the following 5 months.
– The Seasonal Pass at a price of 22 € allows countless visits to any exhibition for the whole 5 months of the 21st Triennale International Exhibition.
Where to buy your ticket or pass
Tickets and the seasonal pass are valid for the following 5 months from the first visit and can be purchased at Triennale di Milano’s ticket office or at Triennale ExpoGate ticket office. Tickets are also available at any ticket office of the locations of 21st Triennale exhibition (a map follows).
In alternative, you can buy your ticket via the Internet from the official seller www.vivaticket.it
Free admission sites
Please note that just some of the locations and exhibitions of the 21st Triennale Exhibition require an access ticket. Here you can find a list of the locations with free admission:
– Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera
– Fabbrica del Vapore
– Pirelli HangarBicocca
– Royal Villa of Monza
– Politecnico di Milano – Campus Milano Leonardo
– Politecnico di Milano – Campus Milano Bovisa
– IULM University
– Expo site
– Pirelli Headquarters
– Triennale Expogate
– Università degli Studi di Milano
– Pirelli Skyscraper
>> Latest News
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.triennale.org