Piazza del Duomo, 12
Duomo Area, Milan
Formerly the residence of all those who governed Milan, from Napoleon to the Royal House of Savoy, the Palazzo Reale is currently one of the most important cultural centers in the city and hosted exhibitions of international renown. Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso and Andy Warhol were just a few of the famous exhibitions on display at the Palazzo Reale in Milan.
The palace hosts up to five temporary exhibitions and/or events at a time in its 7.000 square meters: from modern and contemporary art to fashion or design events. Neighbors to the Duomo, it’s the perfect place to escape the crowds of Piazza Duomo.
- LEANDRO ERLICH Over the Threshold - 22 Apr, 2023 - 4 Oct, 2023 - 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Jimmy Nelson: Humanity - 20 Sep, 2023 - 21 Jan, 2024 - 9:30 am - 7:30 pm
- GIORGIO MORANDI 1890-1964 - 5 Oct, 2023 - 4 Feb, 2024 - 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
- EL GRECO at Palazzo Reale - 11 Oct, 2023 - 11 Feb, 2024 - 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Gabriele Basilico: Le Mie Città - 13 Oct, 2023 - 11 Feb, 2024 - 9:30 am - 7:30 pm
- GOYA: la Ribellione della Ragione - 31 Oct, 2023 - 3 Mar, 2024 - 10:00 am - 7:30 pm